Friday, February 07, 2014

Krafty Bowl Challenge #4 - Something NEW!!

Phew!! Almost there!  It would only make sense that after Krafty Bowl Challenge #3 was old that Challenge #4 would be.... NEW!

Here goes, my entry for Kraftin' Kimmies Krafty Bowl Challenge #4 - Something NEW!!

Just like the last one where everything was old, everything on this one is new, including Tabitha! The die I used to create the peek a boo window is a week old hehe! Speaking of hehe... that one is from Kraftin Kimmie Sassy Sentiments!  The butterflies are an embosslits die/folder from Stampin' Up! As is the embossing folder I used.  Ok, enough of me, once again... Here's Tabitha!


And here she is on the inside. I chose to leave it blank for space to write... Maybe I'll add a couple butterflies in there too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!