Friday, February 07, 2014

Krafty Bowl Challenge #2 - Another Six Weeks of WINTER!!

Here we go! The 3rd Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Bowl challenge I completed (and my 4th post of the day!)

So, for Krafty Bowl Challenge #2 - Another Six Weeks of WINTER!! I decided to make a little gift bag instead of a card ;) The challenge was to create something to CELEBRATE WINTER!!! Use a winter image, some snow, some ice, warm beverages etc.

A snowflake print bag with a snowflake (thank you Cricut machine) that I dug out of a stash of stuff I made but didn't end up using, and Tabitha waving her little wand with the saying "Let It Snow" seems pretty wintery to me!

Here's Tabitha!! Well the stamp version of her anyway.... Miss you NPLL!






And a couple close ups to see the sparkly bits!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!